Friday, September 7, 2007

Went on my bike to ...

make a picture for today's prompt at HSMS :


Talk
To converse or communicate. Show us 'talk' in your space today
.

Since I was 'home alone' all day there was no talk in my space ... I had to go out to make a shot...:

I went to the market which is every friday afternoon and saw (and heared) a lot of people 'talk', A mom with her little son, a husband and wife, two friends meeting spontaniously, mothers and daughters etc. When they saw me with my camera ..... there was a box full of quotationmarks above their heads...(who wouldn't ?). So a thanks to Anita and Kirsty for getting me of my b** and on my bike and gave me the excersize I so needed :-)

Tonight is going to be a great night (I hope) because my DH bought us tickets for the Blue Man Group ... we're on row 5 ... I heared that is NOT the comfort zone .... have to wear rainjackets....it is going to be some experience .....

No need of doing my hair, wear special clothing so I am going as ME and enjoy a special night with my darling!

I'll tell you tomorrow how it was ........

Leaving you with:

Take care!

6 comments:

Hazel said...

That's a great shot of the market. Enjoy your evening out - look forward to hearing about it.

Bobs said...

Fab shot of a busy market. Love it.

Have a great evening out!

Sue said...

Great photo. Well done for getting up and going out :)

Enjoy your evening and don't forget to take a bag for your camera

Sue

Pam said...

Good for you to get on your bike to go looking for 'talk'. I like the shot of the busy market. Have fun tonight.

Joy said...

Fab shot of the market! I can imagine a lot of talking going on round there.

Terrie Farrell said...

Great shot, hope you enjoyed your nght out. X