Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Being creative today ...

This is soooo much FUN ... I am being creative for myself today. I always make lay-outs, minibooks etc. for workshops and (almost) never make something for ME.

Today I picked up my dabbers, posca pens and funny pictures and let the creative juices flowing ........







HSMS was really a challenge, but I took this shot for today's prompt,
Hold To grasp, carry or support with your hands





I've been grasped ... by little niece Eline !

I am going to be creative again and leave you with:

Take care!

10 comments:

D@nielle said...

Great fun lo's B ! So nice to see you're getting back into blogging !

Terrie Farrell said...

Oh this is lovely.....how i miss when they were little babies and used to grip your finger for dear life....i'm so broody this afternoon, what the heck is wrong with me!

WendyB said...

Love the layouts and that is One cute shot.

Hazel said...

Super LOs and love the hold photo - somehow shows the vulnerability of the little hand reaching out for the strength of the bigger

Unknown said...

aww what a tiny little hand! Beautiful LOs too x

All of my Todays said...

Soooo cute. x

Louise said...

what a tiny little pandy:)
Love your LOs too:)

Bobs said...

Awww, that's so gorgeous. Wonderful shot.

Joy said...

That is such a sweet shot! Love those little hands!

etteY said...

lovely shot of that cute little hands! ;) cool layouts too :D