Monday, September 3, 2007

Did what I had to do....

This morning I got it : energy to clean out my scraproom ! So I did...

It was on my back for months now and I couldn't get to it. Every day it bugged me and now it is (almost) done, I am a happy kid (and so proud I did it... while I had to do it so long ago :-)...you know that feeling?). Have to clean the windows, vacume the room and tidy up a little bit more and then it's ready to be photographed and to welcome others (then me).


Today's HSMS prompt is: Fall, to move downwards rapidly.

I think I have to cheat this time because I have this picture from last january, it happened in my backgarden:


It is not the most perfect picture, but the experience we had ... was enormous (so was the tree :-). It was an huge pinetree which was grown way to high for a cityhome backgarden. The firefighters had to come to chop it into pieces, the neighbourhood was all exited (so were we...)
Well I'll leave you with (as always):
Take care!

7 comments:

Bobs said...

Wow - that is a HUGE tree! I like this shot because it has a 'normal' sized tree in it to compare!

Pam said...

that was a HUGE tree. Did it fall by itself or was it cut down?

Olivia said...

Thank you for your comment! I love your photos they're all really great! I specially love the cloud photos!

Hazel said...

That tree is enormous. I love Sunday's photo - so sweet and touching

Diana said...

Wow huge tree! And a very interesting shot
Di

Angela said...

Wow, what a tree!

D@nielle said...

I'd love to come over for a visit and check out your space ;) Wow that is one big tree ....