Thursday, September 20, 2007

Real quick ...

I wanted to close the curtains yesterday ... see what happened : ..............today prompt at HSMS...........

Break
To seperate into pieces. Show us 'break' in your space today


Does: 'break' in my space yesterday, count???

It was such a cute pot ..... rip...

My course yesterday was nothing more then I already knew but the teacher said that he is going to learn us things in the coming weeks...... I will keep faith....... :-)

That's it for today..... going to'guestparent' this afternoon (and tonight babysitting) so I leave you with:
Take Care!!!

8 comments:

Bobs said...

Awwww, such a shame - poor pot. Good take on today's word though.
Lovely shot too.

Hazel said...

It's a great shot, but shame about the pot.

Unknown said...

great take on the prompt today!

Charli said...

Perfect for todays prompt - really interesting shot!

Sue said...

Oh what a shame! But what a great take on the prompt. Fabulous photo too :)

Bye for now

Sue

sharon said...

aww...it is such a shame..but you have photographed the pieces beautifully.x

D@nielle said...

what a shame, I love the colors of the pot ..... You're posting such great pic's love checking in every day !

cassandra cusack said...

pretty colours for you poor little pot