Tuesday, September 11, 2007

early bird (just today...)

Yes, I am early this morning, I don't know why but I am haha! I liked my day yesterday, did a lot of scrapping and played with Gesso..... even managed to make my own banner for "Jump into the unknown" (thought you had to have brains for that but ..... this was so easy.....!!)


This LO is all about my wrinkles..... The journaling is in dutch, the translation is:








Yes, yes ... my face in showing my wrinkles .....Every wrinkle made me wizer although the kid in me still speaks up!!!
Luckely I have NEVER suffered any serious illness, and I have never spend a night in the hospital.
MY LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

Then I played with Gesso, new (and old) stamps, dabbers (sóóó love them) and a couple of cute pictures of Femke:




Todays prompt at HSMS is:


Print
To produce in large quantities by mechanical process. Find 'print' in your space today.


Well....that was an easy one ..... I walked down the stairs and there it was : PRINT in my space!

Yes, we are lucky the paper arrives IN the house... we don't have to get out and get it on our frontlawn (that is only 3 meters long :-).

Talk to yu'all tomorrow !
Take Care!!!

13 comments:

Jolanda said...

Great idea!

Diana said...

Great take on the prompt well done!

Lima said...

Lovely layouts!

Great idea for the print shot. :-)

Bobs said...

Great idea for 'print'!

I love your LOs!!!

Unknown said...

Fab interpretation and photo. Love the LO's.
Caz
x

Sue said...

Love your layouts and the text for the first is so apt.

Great shot . . . haven't a clue what it says though :)

Hazel said...

Good take on the prompt today. Love the LOs

Maaike said...

great LOs love them great take on the prompt

WendyB said...

great shot - love the layouts

Louise said...

great idea, we don't get a paper so I couldn't do that one!

Pam said...

Those layouts are great - love the second one.

etteY said...

cool take on the word!

Hey I got your postcard today!! :D:D:D It's soooo cute I love the shoes and was it cheese?! heheheh! thank you so much! please email me your address because I would like to send you postcard as well... thanks again :D I'm sooo delighted!

Je@net said...

Ha, ha, love your layouts (and the journaling ;-)