Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunny ..... Sunday!















This is my contribution to HSMS 'Showing of Sunday'. I so like this picture it shows serenity, love, comfort, protection, bonding ...

What do YOU see in this picture of Madelons hand and the foot of her 20 hours old sister Daphne ?


Yesterday I had a nice day promoting my workshops in Vianen. Many people came by to see what we offer in fall and several workshops are booked, so we're back at work!!
I'll leave you with a few pics of my 'table' yesterday ...
Well .... it's still sunny outside and my DH put my sunbed in the garden so I am off. Will check in tonight again!
Take care!!

3 comments:

Vanda said...

What a gorgoeus photo Bonnette. I love it, it's so cute xXx

Pam said...

love the photo - the older sister seems so protective and tender.

Angela said...

Awww, adorable!