Saturday, December 2, 2006

yammie !

Ohhhhhh, I tried the CriCut today!!! Don't try this too, you'll be hooked I tell you! It is an amazing machine that has a lot (and I mean A LOT) to offer. (No, I am not sponsored for this ...)

So next thing I have to do = organise a meating between Sinterklaas and Santa Claus so they can split the costs and give me this 'musthave'! Anybody ever tried to get these two people together because I don't know where (how) to start... :-)

As soon I have some used on a LO I'll show you! Have to go now, tonight I am visiting friends and tomorrow we will be having company by Cora and Bert (29 years of friendship). I'll have a great weekend!

Take care!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Bonnette,,,,


Yes, Yes ik heb hem al op de keukentafel staan.

Mijn man had al gezegd dat ik hem mocht hebben dat had hij niet tegen een dove gezegd. hahahahahah

Ik vind hem geweldig. Ik heb het alfabet basecamp erbij gekocht. Maar ik kan je vertellen........daar gaat het niet bij bljven.

Ik heb er helemaal mee in mijn sas!

Nou ik ga weer even verder.

groetjes Linda

D@nielle said...

I have it tooo and have been playing since thursday. I think it's an amazing machine. I have the doodlebug alfa and the christmas figures (oh and the free alfa it came with, My friend has the charms and stamped (also FAB). Wich one do you have ? Can't wait to see what you made with it ! Have fun !

corinne5 said...

I so do not like these kind of machines and sometimes I think i am the only one, lol. well glad you like it and offer Santa and sinterklaas a wishky and they will come!

corinnexxx

Birgit said...

Heeeheee! Veel plezier ermee! Hij IS geweldig.... maar ik twijfel nog... Nog een beetje sparen denk ik :)

Anonymous said...

ok -- i need to investigate and try it out at danielle's -- but like corinne don't like machines either :-)