Thursday, December 14, 2006

X-mas greetings

Oh boy, every day my doormat is full with X-mas cards and do I like it: YES!!!!
So many people who want to wish us well for the christmas season and the coming year...

Like these 4 from Canada:

Carter Knox, 6 years

Spencer Knox, 4 years

Two boys who are the pride of their mom and dad. Mom (Leanne) and Dad (Steven) are related to us through their mom (Coreen), who is my sister and she is married to my favourite brother in law Sjoerd (George). They all live in Dundas-Ont-.

Katelyn, 2,5 years
Drew, 9 months
These two are the pride of their mom (Tracy)and dad (Kevin) who are also related to us trough their 'OMA' and 'OPA'.
They live in St.George -Ont- and are one happy family too!
Great to have relatives overseas because you always have a destination for a vacation!!! hahaha ! My sister and brother in law emigrate in 1968 to Canada and since then I visited them regularly, sometimes for 4 weeks and a few visits for only a few days. It is always great to see them. Last time we saw eachother was in spring 2005 in Canada and the year before they came to Holland to join us in our 25 anniversary weekend, which was great fun!

These pictures I will scrap later(I'll show them when they're ready) because I have so much to do for X-mas .... who doesn't???

I'll be back later this week. In the mean time TAKE CARE!

1 comment:

corinne5 said...

aaah what a cutie pie's! hope you have a wonderful x-mas bonnette!

corinnexxx