Wednesday, December 27, 2006

X-mas is gone ...

Christmas and New year's celebrations are over and yet I want to celebrate more ...
Today I am celebrating LIFE! and I intend to do this for the coming 365 days because I feel blessed with my darling Henk: we are both in good health, still in love with eachother, having a beautiful house that we both call HOME! , both have great jobs, we share a zillion memories (joyful ones and sad ones) and we give eachother space to enjoy life our own way!
We have family we love and 'choosen family' (friends) we love dearly. So ... we have SO MUCH to celebrate every day, but ... are we?
It's always the x-mas season that makes me feel blessed in this life and today I spoke to myself (in the mirror) that from now on I am going to hold on to that feeling during 2007 !!!
I remember my Mom saying (around mothers'day) :"Girl, I rather want you to think of me every day except on mother's day, then remember me only that day!"
This saying is so true, that I turn it into my blessed feeling:
"I am going to treasure my blessed feeling during the hole year except for 1 day and I don't know when or if that day will come! ... "

Wishing all my family and friends that their wishes come true (hey... don't 'overwish' ) !!

Luv ya'll !!!




No comments: