Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tree is UP

YES... we did it... it's up and bringing JOY into our livingroom!

All our vacation memories are in there. As I told you already from every vacation we take a christmas ornament home (instead of all the rubbish they call souvernirs...).

From Las Vegas: From Sydney:

So our tree is filled with all kinds of ornaments (treasures). Every year it takes us a long time to decorate the tree because with unpacking every treasure, our minds go back to a wonderful time in our lives. I can tell you: we have A LOT of them..... and it makes us grateful. We laugh a lot!!
I also have two ornaments which are a memorie to my Mom and Grandmom (Opoe) they always make me smile ...

Tonight is my last workshop for this year, we are going to make a paperbag-book with Basic Grey.
I baked Brownies (thanks to Florence who made me a addict to brownies during our alliance weekend) for the girls tonight, still have to put the icing on... yummie!

**** HO-HO-HO **** HO-HO-HO **** HO-HO-HO ****
TAKE CARE

4 comments:

corinne5 said...

oooh so am living the vegas ornament! what a cool tree you must have with all these little treasures!

corinnexxx

Birgit said...

HOHOHO!! Love your tree and such a great idea of bringing those ornaments. I'm collecting tea spoons from every vacation but this is lovely too!

Anonymous said...

fantastisch!!! rutger en zijn collega's nemen van elke zakentrip een souvenir mee (lees: de meest tacky souvenir die ze voor ongeveer 5 euro kunnen vinden). Op kantoor staat nu een enorme kast vol -- hartstikke leuk... maar het idee van de kerstballen of theelepeltjes vind ik geweldig!!!

en super van de brownies -- hoe vond men ze?????

D@nielle said...

haha that ornamentfrom vegas is so funny ! I still have to decorate our tree, it's one of those years I'm sorry to admit. hmmm I'm jealous of the brownies ......