Sunday, November 26, 2006

Minibook is done !

Finally I figured out how to put pictures of my new camera on the pc! So now I can show you the minibook I made of the wonderful weekend I had with the Allicance girls.




It's a treasure which I keep closeby ....


Yesterday I had a busy day.... After I did the groceries and cleaned our 'mansion' (H helped!) I had to dress up for the Sportgala Lopikerwaard. Our friend Frans is voiceover during the presention of the nominees and we joined his wife Ank. The host of the evening was Hein Vergeer (winner of: Sterren dansen op het IJS, tv-show) and I had the honnor of sitting beside him during the reception ahead of the Gala. I told him that I SMS-ed a lot because I wanted him to win so that he owed me !! He gave me a glass of white wine... :-)
Later that night when the afterparty was heating up, I spoke with Joop van Tellingen (he is a Dutch 'papparazzo') and may be I am going to meet him again soon ... who knows?

We were home late, drank a glass of port together to slow down because the music (bass) was loud and hey ... we are getting older, not much used to the loudness...

This morning I had to get up early for an assignment for Creatief met Foto's (I'll let you know what and why, when I can ...).


Tonight we're going to Daphne's (18th birthday) party. She is such a beautiful girl !!


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY
'NICHTJE' !!!

(hope you like your present !)





Well ... this is all for today. Have a happy sunday !!!

5 comments:

D@nielle said...

LOOOOVE how your album turned out !
And the gala sounds like fun, wonder when we will see your photo in the gossip columns ! Wow an assignment ... sounds like fun !

Anonymous said...

wow, wat een gaaf boekje heb je gemaakt! komt goed over. kan me de sfeer helemaal voorstellen in ieder geval!

groet linda

corinne5 said...

wowowowowowow wat een maga gaaf miniboekje heb jij gemaakt!! echt super meid!

gefeliciteerd met daphne!

corinnexxx

Birgit said...

Ohhh my... dat mini boekje is prachtig geworden. Helemaal super!!

Anonymous said...

fantastisch! heerlijk zo weer alles te zien en lezen :-)

fijn dat je genoten hebt zaterdag -- en nog wel een glaasje wijn samen gedronken!!!