Thursday, November 23, 2006

Lazy Thursday

I am so lazy today... this morning I woke up at 08:00am and heared the rain fall. My (water)bed was soooooo cozy that I turned on my otherside and crowled into my 'dekbed'; an other 15 minutes, I tought....
Next thing I no : it was NOON !!! Hmmmmmmm.....
I ate breakfast and went opstairs to my atelier and began to finish my alliance-weekend-booklet. When it's finished I'll take picts and show it to y'all.
Tonight we had dinner out of the Wok ... I love this food!!! Rice, chinese vegies and chicken and on top a Conimex woksauce ... yammie yammie. Luckely it's H's favourite too, so we enjoyed our meal.
Might be an 'interesting' idea for you too: I cook a kilogram of rice (add a bouillon blocs to it) and suff it away in portions into the freezer. Every time we want rice, I take a portion out and beep-it-up in the microwave (5 min at 700). Great idea I got from a friend.

After dinner a took a nap ... and now I am thinking of going to bed already (21:45) ha ha ha ...
Take care everybody and have a good night sleep!

3 comments:

D@nielle said...

wow you are getting way more sleep than I am... gotta take care of that. Can't wait to see your finished booklet. Mine is finished too ! Unfortunately we're more of the noodle kind here so rice is not used often....

corinne5 said...

Hardly ever sleep in since i have kids, I do miss it a lot sometimes! enjoy it! Can't wait to see the pics of your mini-book!

corinnexxx

Anonymous said...

Nou daar was ik weer even.

Ik vind het leuk het te lezen. Het snappen gaat goed maar in het engels terug mailen is toch een beetje lastig.....hihi.

Maar het mocht ook in het Nederlands dus bij deze.

groetjes Linda