Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I might gonna like this ...

Hi hi hi, I believe I am going to like this blog-stuff. So nice to see all your comments. . .
My workshop yesterday went great.... we made metal embellishments ourselves with metalfolie and nobody ever experienced this technic before so everyone went home happy. After the workshop I picked up H from work. It was his last day there, next month he is starting een new job. In the meantime we have a little (stay-at-home) holiday. We are doing our own things, but having breakfast, coffee, lunch and dinner together is joyful. Maybe next week we'll take a day to go to the beach to make picts :-) !!
This morning I had to make a LO for my workshop tonight, believe it or not but when I view a deadline ........
I deliver my best work.
So you all will be with me tonight while the title of the workshop is :
"A GOOD FRIEND IS BETTER THEN THERAPY" .
I didn't have to search for a good picture, wonder how that comes ???
I love this feltstuff I can't have enough of it. Just talked to H on the phone he is bringing me more from Blokker..... he is soooooo sweet!
Gonna make some lunch for my hubby.
Take care everybody!!!

6 comments:

corinne5 said...

wonderful lo bonnette I already have another one of us printed out ot be made into a lo! I tried to leave a comment yesterday but blogger wouldn;t let me, it was down. Have fun with your hubby and the time you have together!

corinnexxx

Anonymous said...

love this!!! and so true -- it nice to know we made such wonderful friendships :-)

enjoy the time with your husband

D@nielle said...

Oh I love the title as it is so true. I might have to steal that from you ;-)
Have lots of fun on you're holiday @ home. Just being together can be enough !

Angelique said...

Lovely LO ! And it's so true !

Birgit said...

Ohhh, Bonnette, I love that LO! Love the combo black, white, red, the title is so true and that picture of us, gorgeous girlies, does the rest :)

Anonymous said...

Hallo Bonnette,

Nou ik was van de week al op zoek geweest maar kon hem niet vinden.

Wat een leuke layout, dit zijn zeker de mensen waar je het weekend mee hebt gehad.

Leuk hoor, ik zal hem thuis ff opslaan. Kan ik wat vaker komen kijken.

tot ziens, groet Linda