Tuesday, November 21, 2006

the second day ...

I want to thank everybody who gave a comment on the first day I was in the AIR.....
Today I woke up late (09:00 am) and my hubby bought already freshly baked bread at the bakery so I had a wonderful breakfast together with H. (yes I am spoiled ...)
The morning and half of the afternoon went by preparing a workshop for tonight (metal embellishments) and then I HAD TO go to the Xenos and Blokker to get some felt: black, white, orange, lime and pink in strokes and I found the round ones too, so happy with them!!!
Xenos had also very nice red hearts which I bought for a Valentine LO in february (hope that I know were they are by that time :-) ).
Now I am going to give in to my third addiction (As the world turns) together with my second addiction (smoke) and have a nice cup of tea. Then dinner and tonight workshop.
I'll try to put some more on my blog but I need to figure it out first what I want were and why......
Talk to you all tomorrow!

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Enjoy ATWT and have a good worksgop tonight!

Anonymous said...

i love atwt - can't watch it often anymore -- but been watching it on and off for over 15 years (yikes!!!)
hope the workshop went well.

D@nielle said...

hmmm fresh bread........oooh I always watch ATWT when I'm sick @ home..... Have a great workshop !