Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The sun is shining...again

Today I feel much better then yesterday. With help from very special people around me, I made a decision that is going to change my attitude towards work. I decide that I am going to enjoy my freelance work more then I did for the last year. I was demanded to be creative in a way that wasn't mine and in the future I am only going to create that what I think is going to be ME !
I still think that scrapbooking is all about the story behind the picture, so journaling is more important on a lay-out then art. I will keep teaching scrapbooking in combination with journaling and let everybody tell their stories!
I start with this:

Today on HSMS is :
Cloud
A mass of water vapour. Show us 'cloud' in your space today.


This morning I opened the blog and looked at the word and directly to the sky ...... OOooohhh NOOooo ! No clouds today!

What a disappointment was for me was for everybody else a releaf (haha). I made myself a cup of coffee, wondered how to get a cloud on my SLR today, had a call with my friend Anita and all of a sudden : YYyyyeeesss ... Clouds!

So I took my camera and went to a nearby village and took this great sho, at least I am very cloud euhm proud of it!

Now you know what I mean with journaling .....

This afternoon I am going to be creative in my OWN way and I will show you later what I did...

In the mean time I wish you all a very sunny day and okay 1 cloud (to make a picture of).

Take care!


Can not resist adding this one:

16 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

I totally agree with you about telling a story! Enjoy your afternoon of creativity.

Great cloud picture!

anita said...

wow...great photo bonnette!!!! did you use a poloriser?!
anita
x

Unknown said...

WOw, they are fantastic.
Caz
x

Hazel said...

Super photos

WendyB said...

Wonderful shots.

corinne5 said...

fantastische foto's bonnette en ben erg benieuwd naar wat je gaat maken!

corinnexxx

Aubrey Harns said...

Terrific photos! Very nice!!
Aubrey

Brigitta said...

so nice to see you blogging again Bonette, I kept checking and suddenly there's lots of stuff to read!!
Love meeting you again last sunday, I think your make and takes are very inspiring and I love your personality!! thanks.

hugs from Groningen

Nat said...

Wow - amazing photos! Love them xx

Unknown said...

Wow, brilliant shots! I love the apple shot from yesterday too x

Oblibby said...

Fab photos, Bonette.

Ingrid said...

What a gorgeous picture, Bonnette. Love it!

And you are so right about journaling on a page. We talked about this on our way to Almere last week, and I am glad you emphasized how important journaling is. Scrapbooking is not only about a beautiful picture. It is all about the story behind the picture. Thanks for your wise words! And good to hear that you made a decision that is good for you. You go girl!!

All of my Todays said...

Gorgeous pictures.

Louise said...

Great composition, your eye is really lead into the picture.

GREETJE said...

Goed dat je zo'n beslissing hebt genomen. geweldige foto's!!
Liefs Greetje

Anonymous said...

Fabulous shots!