Friday, August 31, 2007

Great wheather for being creative ...

Today is a 'gray-sky-day' no rain, no shine....nothing, so good wheather to do some scrapbooking. I finished some LO's and a minibook for my workshops at Van Eijk in Vianen. Tomorrow will be a demonstration day, where I show my ideas for fall workshops. So I had to finish several projects ... pfffffttt. Now I have to prepare my demotable with al kinds of stuff.

I wanted to have a break and looked at HSMS what Anita and Kirsty came up with today ...

Hahaha the word is 'Chew'. I was wondering if I could ask my DH to model for me with his mouth full, chewing but unelse I want to have a misserable weekend I better NOT ask. So I had to be creative (well....that's what HSMS is all about isn't it?). I took a piece of chew(!)ing gum (helps me during my weightlost program...) and it hitted me :






Chew
To bite and grind with the teeth.


It took me a while to get the camera in the right settings but this came out...









I hope I have enough time tonight to scan my projects and put them up but if not, I promiss to show you later this weekend (probably sunday).

Okay, I am off doing some housework, groceries, cooking and preparing tomorrow!

Wish you all a happy weekend with lots of sunshine (if only in your hearts)!

Take care!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi :)Nice to meet you.

Been away and just catching up.

Looked through your posts and your photos are smashing :) The chew one is superb and the lighting is just right.

I am a snapper and use the prompt to tryout different things. I really admire those who can capture these photos so well :)

Sue

Pam said...

good idea and very nice photo. Hope tomorrow goes well for you. Have a good weekend.

Angela said...

Wonderful shot!