Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August 28th

has been a special day all my life, at least the first 43 year of it.


It is the day my mom was born in 1922. In september 1999 she past away leaving me with good memories. Although I do miss her, I never regret her passing away because she was sick for several years and did her very best to stay as long as she could. Every life has its end ...
I know she is watching us (living our life) from above, sitting on her special cloud together with my dad(who passed away in august 1963).



Well ... life goes on and as I mentioned yesterday: I am joining Her Space, My Space (HSMS) and the today's picture has (something) to do with 'Apple',






so I was almost on my bike to go

to the supermarket to make a picture

of a stash of apple when I remembered

the Applesirop I have in my cubbards ...


so ..... here you go !








Want to leave you with good wishes for today and 'talk' again tomorrow !


Take care!

14 comments:

anita said...

congratulations on your first hSMS!!!!!
wonderful :)
anita
x

Hazel said...

Ah, what a special day today i - happy memories of your mum. Love the photo. Glad you're joining in HS:MS.

Olivia said...

Lovely photos!

Vanda said...

Welcome to the fun Bonnette :O) What a great photo. Never seen that before xXx

Angela said...

Great job! That's a cute "apple" shot!

All of my Todays said...

Nice to meet you Bonnette. That's a great apple shot. :)

Terrie Farrell said...

Well done on your first prompt, it gets a little addictive though. Lovely shot. X

Louise said...

welcome to HSMS, love the gloopy apple shot:)

Oblibby said...

well done on your first HS:MS shot. It looks great.

Sarah Youde said...

Welcome to HSMS, great take on the prompt today!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Bonnette... Love your Apelstroop photo that looks soooo yummy:)

Joy said...

Welcome to HSMS! Nice shot!

D@nielle said...

yeah she's back ! Great you're joining the HSMS I'll look forward to your pics !

Anonymous said...

Super foto

Gefeliciteerd met je moeder.

Doritha

die stroop de lucht Het gaat goed he.

Doritha

sorry niet in Engels