Thursday, January 4, 2007

Today I DID IT !!!

I tried scrapbooking the 'freestyle' way and went completely OVERBOARD!!!
I thought is was NOT my thing but I gave it a try...


When I was halveway I was kind of "mwoah...this could be fun" !
I kept on adding, adding, adding .....
You must know that I am the kind of the scrapper that is very neet; I don't tare much, if I use paint it is always in a 'clean' way and when I use a writer there's a ruler/template.
So, I dared to write without masks(or templates), used Paintdabbers direct on the paper, sand my paper ... scary though !!! BUT I DID IT !!!

Here are the results of my first freestyle LO :



and your votes are ??????

Thanks to Petra who took this great picture of me and Jo-Anne on the Dolls day in Almere (17-12-2006).

Now I am off: need to do some scrapping ... dabbers/writers/cardboard/felt HERE I COME !

Take care !!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Wooh, good for you! What a challenge you give yourself! And it worked out great.

D@nielle said...

oooh you're like me I was afraid too hehe but once you go there, you keep on trying it ! I think it looks great !

corinne5 said...

Wahoo! loving it!!!!!! and that picture of you 2 is so gorgeous!

corinnexxx

Anonymous said...

yyyyeaaahhhh....I LOVE IT! And very honoured you chose a picture of us to do your first freestyle!
It suits you, cant wait to see what else you are going to do!!
xx

Tessa Tegendraads said...

Wow.. It's beautifull: Love the Letters!

Tessa