Tuesday, January 30, 2007

and the winner is ...

BONNETTE, you won clearstamps, body butter (;LK%$#), lipbalm and a coupon of SassaFrass ...... YEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

Anybody who ever experienced a drawing in the US knows how crazy women can screem when they won something..... I just called out loud: JA ! I picked up my price and was very happy.

"Okay", the drawinggirl said"the next price"....... "326601" again I heared somebody in the croud saying "JA" and yezzzz is was PETRA !!!! Hahahahaha, we both got the same price!!!

We had a great day at the show, again Petra put her creddie in the dangerzone.....

I did well...


Yesterday I bought a nice piece of equipment (show you when it gets there) and the bonus was: a PINK cropsuitcase.
Petra was desperate to get a pink one, so she put a big order in and got a limegreen one so we tossed !!!!
You can imagine how I was PLEASED !!!! YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA !!!!

Today I walked the show with my suitcase, red pants, green shirt, green shoes and green glasses with red accents..... Numberless times I got the comment that I was really 'in color' and : "where did you buy these glasses" and "OOOOOO you're so in color".... It made my day !!!

If you want to see what Petra bought, just go to http://scrapbookpapier.nl/mb/album_cat.php?cat_id=35.

Well I am going to finish my glass of 'JD' and then we're of to dinner. Petra can choose the location because she kept the floorplan all day with her (she usually looses it after half an hour....). So, it's going to be "Joe's Crapshack" (FISH tonight....).

Thanks for stopping by and ...

TAKE CARE (I do...)

4 comments:

corinne5 said...

oh lachen joh en wat een gave cropper!!!

corinnexxx

GREETJE said...

Gave tas Bonette!!!
Wat leuk de foto's van de Maya Road stand. Ik zag een heleboel van mijn spullen liggen en de meiden van het designteam hebben geen internet op de kamer dus bedankt voor de foto's.Heb je mijn canvas ook zien hangen???
Ik wou dat ik er ook was!!!
Misschien de volgende show.
Nog een hele fijne tijd en groetjes aan Petra!! Greetje

Anonymous said...

You look great on that picture and good to hear the two of you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

hi deary,

I can hear in your voice that you're having fun. I can read that in your stories too. Thanks for calling just 20 sec's ago. Love from ORTA they called this afternoon.
Have fun, love Henk and Lady.