Monday, January 22, 2007

Finally I have my blog back on my prioritylist ...

Oh... it is so hard to have my priorities in the right order. It has always been my problem (and probably always will -grin-). I am working hard to keep my list updated but there's always something (-one) trying to be on the first row... Years ago, people (co-workers) told me that I had to be more flexible and trying that my prioritylist is no priority anymore. I'm confused ... have to work out a good balance in this.
I really had a great week:
- thursday I had great company: Anita came and at 09:00 am we were at the kitchentable scrapping... and this is what I made:

She and her DH left late at night (they waited till the stormy weather would calm down) we had a exciting evening .... the firemen came to tear a tree down in our neighbours backyard (I call it "backinch" because the size of our backyard isn't worth the name yard). We took pictures as we were both papperazzi ...

After the firemen brought the tree down, they chopped it and now it's ready to go into the fireplace....

During the weekend I gave a workshop in Heesch (at Creatief met Foto's) and 10 ladies had fun making a distressed minibook with bright colors from Ranger.


Today I went to the hairdressers (Monique) who gave me this new look:





Tomorrow is my last day at home (for this month...) a day to pack my suitcase because friday I am off (together with Petra) to Los Angeles (Anaheim) for the largest hobbyshow in the world. The scrapbookdepartment will be my battlefield for 4 days!

We're gonna take a laptop and since our hotel has wireless internet access I am planning to write my blog over there... so keep an eye on me...!!!

Next time I talk to you I'll be at the other side of the world...how EXCITING!


Take care,

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Ooohhh, wish I could come with you! Would love to go to the states sometime. And I'm sure we would have fun! Enjoy!! and get back safe :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bonnette!! First I kept you up to date on my blog with all the sneak peeks now you have to keep me posted on what the two of you see at the CHA!! I'm expecting pictures ;-)
Have a great time!!!!

Hug,
Natasja