Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Half a day to go

OMG ... time flies when your having FUN! An other day is gone by and we walked the show again (3rd time). Still we see new things and Petra is still buying (yummie stuff).
Today I took time to do some make&takes: I worked with alcoholink, did a tagbook at K&Company, made a great standing-up book with Inkadinka doo, talked to some manufactors to work with their products ... So you never know how a cow catch a haze.... haha!

Yesterday evening I had it....I layed on my bed watching some TV (07:30 pm) and next thing I knew, Petra said to me:"wake up you have to go to bed........." Boy, was I nice company.....

This morning I was OK again. Tomorrow is the last hours of the show, we'll go and see what the (sales)people don't want to take home.....
In the afternoon we are going to do some scrapshopping in the neighbourhood with Marcia and Miranda, Petra and me.

Thursday is going to be Disney-day...... (when we keep our schedule......)

Take care!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi hunnybunny,

If you are in Disney-town/-land or whatever, say hi to uncle Dagobert. Maybe he gave you some extra money (hihihi)
Love H.