Thursday, March 22, 2007

GREAT NEWS !

I got GREAT NEWS this morning .....

Norway is getting their first scandinavian scrapbook magazine and .....

I am going to be IN it!

Karan Olson Smith (yes, my 'twin' with the glasses) caught my attention on this magazine and I wrote them right away if they were interested in some of my work and they are!
I am going to be in their first edition: SPRING. I am sooooooooo happy that I needed to tell you right away.

I am also happy for my (Alliance) friend Birgit she is going to be in the new german scrapbook magazine DT,
Corinne is 'doing' France,
Anita is covering the UK together with Kirsty,
so you see we are covering most of Europe with our group :-) !!!

There was a saying (by 'unkown') :

if you join THE ALLIANCE, you get published !!

Well ...... I don't think 'unknown' knew how close the truth was ......

I'll tell you one thing:

we all did it on our own, with our own creativity and courage !!!

So to every one who is going to be published in the near future : GOOD LUCK !!

Take care!

3 comments:

D@nielle said...

oooh congratulations Bonnette ! So happy for you !

Birgit said...

Whoohoo, way to go Bonnette! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bonnette way to go!