Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Where was I ?

My priority list was gone but luckely I foud it again!!! Oh boy, did I do a lot the last 10 days ... or not? The days are passing by, like the hours in my youth ... Did a lot of fun stuff tho. Had a great visit from my darling niece Marjolein, her dear hubby and their two adorable daughters Femke and Eline. We had great fun eating dinner (made by Domino's Pizza), cuddling the two girls and hearing the wonderful stories of their skiïngvacation in Austria. They showed us a video of 'little'(height 1.05 m) Femke (only 3,5 years) on ski's. If I could be a fly a would have flown over there to see how she experience our love for skiïng. My DH and I went for (over) 25 years to ski in Austria sometimes during summer (on the gletcher) and often in wintertime. We love snow and ski and ofcourse the après-ski! May be next year we can go again ..... who knows.

I did a lot of scrapping lately, what do you think of this one:





This one is about a lady I ran into on the CHA show in Anaheim. She pointed to my limegreen (crop)suitcase and said: 'Where did you get that?" I looked at her and it took my breath away ..... it was like I was looking in a mirror ..... she wore the same glasses as I did ... We were both stunned !
She turned out to be the founder of Magic Mesh : Karan Olson Smith. Since our 'bump-into' we are emailing back and forth, as Karan says : "there is a reason we met, don't you think" and I agree. So we will see what the future has in mind for us!

Last sunday I went to my (photocourse)friend Doritha and we made beautiful pics in her stunning garden .... I'll have to show them later because they are on DVD and my computer doesn't read this.

Last night my canadian sister called to say that she is coming to Halifax (I am going and DH is playing in the band at the Tattoo) too alswell as my niece and family, so we're gonna have a little familyreunion this summer ....

Coming saturday I am hosting a workshop at Van Eijk in Vianen. It's going to be a minibook with wood, paper, fibers, bookrings and so much more. I will show the little book later, when I have finished it (pics must be added).

Take care !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnette!
I remember you telling this story at the WWW and OMG she looks like you!!! I think you are both right, there would be a good reason for you two to meet... What a great layout you made about this too, love all the texture in there (and hey that color: i'm a fan of lime too). Was great to see you het the WWWeekend again and i still owe you your Elsie-look-a-like-photo...

corinne5 said...

I am in shock! she looks so much like you and the same glasses!!! and so funny she likes the same green as you do, hehe. LOVE the lo too! have fun teaching!

corinnexxx

Anonymous said...

Ik heb het verhaal al gehoord maar mijn hemel wat lijken jullie op elkaar!!
Fantastische layout ook!

Anonymous said...

Hallo Bonnette,

Ik wilde je even zeggen dat ik deze helemaal top vind.

Gaaf gedaan.

tot sinas

bij Van Eijk

groetjes Linda

Anonymous said...

jeetje! nu zie ik het pas -- inderdaad -- jullie zouden zo familie van elkaar zijn!