Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Beginning of SPRING ???

Today (March 21st) is the day that Spring starts, euhmmm I mean should start ! What a terrible weather it is today nothing about spring at all.
But ... with a bunch of springflowers my room is keeping my springspirit up :-)
Last fridaynight a babysitting event with Femke and Eline turned out to be a real event ..... At the end of the visit (just before mom & dad came to pick them up) Femke became SICK and puked alover me, the couch, plaid and pillows. OMG was she sick , I feld so sorry for her !!! I held her in my arms and rubbed her back to comfort her, but it didn't seem to help.... I am sorry I couldn't take the sickness away. Luckely Femke was OK again the next morning, then her Mom started, sundaymorning my DH was SICK and monday it hitted me! It seems to be a virus that 'cleans' your body and 2 days later you're on your feet again ...

I am really making progress with my photography course. It's fun to try different things with your camera knowing what you are doing !!! One of my favourite pics I took ....








It is Doritha (whom I go to course with) in her backyard.

I am so happy with my Canon EOS 400D... it gives me beautiful colors and REALLY sharpe details. I LOVE IT !! Now wait for good weather and I am outdoors with my cammie :-).

Take care !

1 comment:

anita said...

isn't knowledge wonderful :)))
anita
x