Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Love a mailman with BIG boxes!

I do love the mailmen ... when they bring BIG boxes. Tonight I just came home from a visit to Luigi's IJssalon, who opened his doors again today and gave away free icecream in a cone. The real handmade italian goodie YUMMIE ! Ofcourse we had to go and see (read: taste) if he improved his good stuff and ........ YES he did! It was again a treat to my mouth, I had one scoop with rum ice and one with all kinds of nuts.... DELICIOUS.

So, when we came home the mailman rings (no, not twice because I ran to the door) and delivered a big box from Magic Mesh, Lake City Minnesota.
I opened the box in a second and there it was:


All different sizes and colors of the great mesh that Karan (read my message earlier today) designed. So if you need any of this for a article (or a workshop), please let me know!

I am of ....... going to play with my new goodies!


Take care!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you have enough mesh there to wrap yourself up and post yourself back to CHA!! xx

Anonymous said...

To bad i can't see your picture, just a red cross. But i bad it;s yummie stuff!! Have fun!

Birgit said...

Ohh, that looks wonderful. Will you show us what you made playing with it??

Anonymous said...

You lucky gal! (And i'm not talking about the icecream here, although that sure sounded delicious...) Woohoo! You'll have loads of fun playing with all those new materials!

Ingrid said...

Wow! That stuff looks great. I can imagine that you love the postman. Good to hear that Luigi is open again. I have to go there soon, because their ice is so yummy!!