Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Spring !

This time of year: I LOVE IT ! The warm sun, the beautiful (little) flowers on trees and the bulbs that try to give me asap a range of colors .....
Last week we went to the bulbfields in Lisse and Hillegom and the first field that occured we stopped the car, opened the doors and ........... WHAT A SMELL !!!

Gorgeous hyacints and their fragance came to our eyes and noses .....

For my photography course I have to make pictures every week with an other technique ... it's great to get to know all the buttons on my camera and what they do for me .... Shuttertimes, diafragma etc. have less secrets for me now, but still a few (!!) to get discovered.
My DH went with me and was so patient with me ... he took his Sudoku book and enjoyed himself with it while I was 'playing' with my Canon EOS 400D.



This is my Scrapbookbear which I bought in the US, he didn't know anything about bulbs ..... so we took him :-)


Isn't he CUTE ?




I was at Blokker last week and they have great (felt) flowers ...... I HAD TO buy them :-) and made a quick layout with it for my photography buddy Doritha :






Well, I think this is all for know.
This afternoon I am going to take pics for an article and then working on a deadline!
Take care y''all !!

3 comments:

anita said...

the photos are looking more wonderful each time bonnette!!!
anita
x

Ingrid said...

Love the photos, and the LO. It seems like I have to go to Blokker to get some felt flowers. BTW, it was nice meeting you again last Saturday.

D@nielle said...

LOVE that scrapbear and yes those blokker flowers are great, they make a happy lo !