Thursday, April 5, 2007

On my way to : Finding ME !

Okay .... I am on my way : here is the first spread I made to Corinne's workshop "Finding You".

This wasn't very hard to do because a few years ago I had to do something simular to this and that came out GOOD. The hardest part was choosing paper ;). I didn't use any embellishments because I wanted it to be ME (all done by myself). Ofcourse I bought the paper and pens the rest is handwriting and doodling. I 'had to' (hihi) use my CriCut tho, for the capitals !
Thanks to Birgit who took this beautiful picture in november last year.....
Take care!


6 comments:

corinne5 said...

LOVE your lo bonnette, as well as the picture. Just adore all the arrows, great job!

corinnexxx

Anniek said...

Love your LO. Like the patterned paper you used (?). You lucky girl: I 'had to'(hihi) use my CriCut. If you could see me now, I'm looking green as your paper! (LOL)

Brigitta said...

nice LO Bonnette!!

Anonymous said...

Great LO! Nice that ypu gave yourself the assignment made all by me.
Astrid

Birgit said...

Wonderful job Bonnette! and that is a nice picture, isn't it?! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. This LO is really alive!

Groeten,
Monique