Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Need to ...

catch up with HSMS . It has been a few days that I didn't have time to write and when I had I missed the spirit (know that feeling?). Today I pushed myself to : GO, DO IT !!!


Curious
Eager to know or learn.


Find 'curious' in your space today

This is Eline, curious what's that
'red thing' doing there... and ....what
can I do with it.....?














Tweezers
An instrument for picking up small objects. Find tweezers in your space today


You know this one belongs in my beautycase ...








SPS
It's here again...i know youve all been itching to do it ;)



Yeah, yeah itching... before I had the right spot to make a self portrait, this little fellow made his web.....just infront of my face :-)







Hang
To suspend, be suspended or dangle.Show us 'hang' in your space today

I bought this multiple card holder some
time ago and customized it with MDF-letters
which say: Life is Great!













Quirky

Something characterised by the peculiar or unexpected.
Find something 'quirky' today in your space


This is the most 'quirkiest' I could find in my space ...
(what the hack is quirky, Kirsty??)












That was a h*** of a job catching up. Glad I've done it.
Now it's time to catch up with all the other girls who probably made fabulous shots...
Tonight I am going to attend my first Photoshop course ... eager to see what they are going to teach me. I want to play around with Photoshop for ages but couldn't figure it out myself (who can ???). So, tonight Doritha and I are going to start unwrapping the mysteries of photoshop.....
Tomorrow I will be guestparenting Femke again, who now is OK with me picking her up at school and taking care of her. When I left last week she said: 'Tot volgende week !' Which means: see you next week!
This week no workshops, so I can scrapbook for myself (and ofcourse do some prep for coming ws).
As always I'll leave you with:
Take Care!!!

6 comments:

Bobs said...

Your catch-up shots are great, Bonnette! I love the one for 'curious'!

Hope you enjoy the Photoshop classes.

anita said...

great catchup bonnette...love the 'hang' pic! enjoy your class tonight...can't wait to hear all about it!
anita
x

Hazel said...

That's a great catch up

Lima said...

Fab catch up!

Love the curious one too. :-)

Angela said...

Great catch up. Love them all!

D@nielle said...

great pics and I love the pimping of your wallhanger !