Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Finally ...

I can show you want I do like most ... thanks to HSMS!!


Kiss
AKA: Pucker up, swap spit, snog, tonsil tickling (tee hee). A show of affection by means of mouth to mouth contact. Go on, give us a kiss!




I confess: I cheat this one ... It was taken on our 25th anniversary (3 years ago) just before we arrived at our country and western (dance-)evening. We had a great weekend in the east of Holland with 40 of our dearest family and friends.

Have to go real quick now so ... I'll leave you with:
Take care and KISS!!

12 comments:

Bobs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobs said...

I thought you were in America in this shot! lol

Nice and romantic. :)

Mary said...

Awww great cheat and soooo romantic!

Unknown said...

fab picture...makes me think of those "kiss me Quick" hats.
Caz
x

Diana said...

Such a wonderful memory!

Anne said...

Awwww.... a kiss, is a kiss, is a kiss, no matter how long ago it happened! Great shot! :o)

Polished Peripherals said...

Looks like a memorable kiss.
Hope you've done it again since :)

Hazel said...

Awww - so romantic - lovely photo

Rach said...

Lovely picture

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I call a kiss! Great photo.

Love the layouts on yesterdays post they are stunning!

etteY said...

awwww so sweet!!!

here is my email addy badkat_0277 @ yahoo dot com

Pam said...

Great shot. You look like you are in Oregon where I live.