Saturday, January 5, 2008

..... 2008

Hi everybody ! I am not going to appologize for being a bad blogger (you wouldn't believe me anymore), I am just going to tell what happened and make a new start in 2008, if that's OK with you :-) ........

We had a great december-2007 (allthough I suffered the flu):
* dinner at Cor & Henny's on 'Sinterklaasavond'
* being 'assistant' of a proffessional photographer when Peggy & Sebastiaan where 'shoot'
* was so happy putting up our X-mas tree with all the memorie-decorations we have
* start my new job
* went to the (Hour of Power) Christmascelebration at the Laurenskerk in Rotterdam with my Tante Pietertje and her 2 daughters
* made a 7 course christmas-dinner for 6 wonderful guests, together with DH
* had a family christmas day on the 26st at my Sis and Pajan and all their (grand-)kids
* had my eyes lifted ...

That is the end of my year in a nutshell....

Starting the new year of 2008 by :

WISHING YOU: ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR YEAR BEAUTIFUL TO YOU ! ! !

Talk to you soon.
Take care !

1 comment:

Natasja Vink said...

Hoi Bonette,

Ik miste je al vaak gekeken, ben ook helemaal besmet. zit inmiddels ook op het forum van dolls en SDJZ helemaal leuk. zie je idd snel bij el heb me al voor 2 workshop opgegeven. en even nieuwsgierig wat is je nieuwe job

Gr. Natasja ( 30 januari bij El)