Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am BACK !

It was sooooooooooo necesary ... My eyes were half way closed, couldn't open them without raising my eyebrows. The last couple of years I had this 'dark look' and had often headaches which didn't make me a happy at all. There was no nead of puttinf eye make-up on, because nobody would notice that I was wearing it. Only a big smach of mascara so that would keep my a little more 'open'. It looked like this:

One of the last days of 2007 the eyesurgeon operated me on both eyelids and lifted them. He took 2 cm skin away and some fat ....... I said that I wanted to 'donate' some more fat (from different area's) but he wasn't certified for that, hmmmmmmmm too bat.
I looked like this for a couple of days:



Look what they made of me:


I am soooooo happy with the results, can you imagine? It is only 18 days ago and already I can show off my new me!

With Christmas DH gave me a certificate to buy some new eye make-up when the operation was done :

This morning I went to 'Parmuferie Douglas' and bought some new eye make-up. I had a good advice and they gave me a 'make over' as a treat!
And I felt treated!

Now I am all new and looking forward to the new year, which (I hope) brings me lots of work in the scrapbook business. I was already invited to work during the KKD (Knallende Kars Dagen) and I am going to work with 7 Gypsies (Yeeeeehaaaaaaaa). I love that brand and it is so ME to do heritage and vintage. They sent me two big boxes full of (old and) new supllies, every single minute is scrapping now!

I took a one-day-a-week job at Primera, which is a store that sells sigarettes, magazines, cards, books etc. It is fun to work with different people and have to go outdoors to do so.

I am one happy chick!

Talk later... and

TAKE CARE!!!

6 comments:

D@nielle said...

So that's why it's been so quiet ... I know how that can be a pain as my mother had that too in a major way and had troubles getting her eyes open in the morning. Good for you getting this fixed, it opens up a whole new world for you ;) and you look fab too... Congrats on the job and I will be seeing you at the KKD !

Anonymous said...

OMG! you looks stunning, woohoo! seriously Bonnette they did a awesome job, you look much younger now. I am also demonstrating on the KKK so we will be seeing each other there soon so I can look at your eyes live!

corinnexxx

D@nielle said...

ahum, forgot something .... You look FAB !

Birgit said...

Wow, Bonnette, 't ziet er nu nog beter uit dan vorige week!! En dan die nieuwe make-up erbij.... geweldig!!

Natasja Vink said...

Nou Ben benieuwd naar het live resultaat volgende week maar ziet er zo al goed uit, enne goed he je raad opgevolg van je stukjes papier heb tegenwoordig een mand onder mijn tafel staan voor de leftovers

Kirsty Wiseman said...

darling bonette - you look absolutely wonderful.
We need to chat on messenger one night, I have some news just for YOU
Kirsty x