Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hooked ....

Birgit Koopsen hosted a Secret Santa Swap last year (2007). It was the first time I attended a swap like that. It was sooooo much fun!

My secret santa sister was Anja from Dresden. She did a great job by surprising me with a great Santa gift .... which I had to store under the X-mas tree for 18 (yes....eightteen !!!) days !!!! Can you imagine looking at a gift for soooo long and not getting to touch it ?!"#?$@But finally at christmas I got to open the present and this is what she packed for me:


THANKS Anja it was a great gift asspecial the mini book you made me !!!

Since a few weeks I am totally hooked on the hot chocolate of Chocomel. I bought the starterskit to make the drink with my senseo-coffeemachine, and now I am hooked!!! Getting the refills is really a problem but until now a manage to have 1 cup each day, which is the LIMIT for me (still 'Sonja'-ing but this is my treat for the day).
When I visited Anita last week, I bought the starterskit and refills for her as a gift, and now she is totally addicted as you can read here. Anita showed me how you really should drink hot chocolate..... with whipped cream and ......marshmellows on top! Because we couldn't find marshmellows, she bought a bag of little 'party-spekkies'. Cut 3 spekkies in small pieces and lay them on top of your chocolate with cream and wonder of to ............ cloud number ?

This is it for today, I am of to visit my friend Cora who is in the hospital with meningitis. Luckely she is doing better so she can have visitors now. We truely hope she will be alright with no consequences left.
So, if you have positive vibs left, sent them to Cora!

Take care!

1 comment:

D@nielle said...

Yep I've got them too. I love them with whipped cream and with marshmellows but I've never tried it together. Can't for a while either as I'm very strict on my eating healthy regime.