Friday, November 16, 2007

DH got a ..... YES!

Finally he's got it ...... his diploma ! Two weeks ago he didn't pass the exame and today he passed it with an A. I am so happy for him, you can imagine :-). He was very nervous the first time and the second time wasn't less ...... So, this morning I was running around my house, being busy doing nothing.... but now the tension is of my back and I am going to pack for the anual Alliance weekend away!

Six lovely girls in a bungalow in the woods with food (!), drinks (!), snacks (!!). new pj's :-), gala-outfits(!), photocamera's and lots, I mean LOTS of scrapbooksupplies (!!!!!). Last year we all brought our supplies (read: our intiar scrapbookrooms) so this year we are going to take less boxes (as we said .........). I am wondering what LESS means to all of us .......

Monday I'll be back and I'll tell you all about it then.
Soooooooo excited, soooooooooo looking forward to this it's like I am going on a schooltrip .....

Daniƫlle, Corinne, Anita, Birgit and Kirsty here I come!!

Take care!!!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Congrats to Henk. I am so happy to hear that he passed his exam this time. I know how disappointed you were two weeks ago.