Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today ...

I promissed yesterday to blog but suddenly I was feeling sick ... my hole bodysystem was running ... so I spend most of the day in the bathroom and in bed. This morning I felt better so here I am ...

I have been working for 3 days during the KreaDoe in Utrecht last week, at the booth of Dolls & Decorations. It is always fun to work at such a large show and with the people in the booth.
I treated myself with the QuicKutz Silhouette ... just installed it and now I have to figure out where to place it (near the computer ofcourse but there are a few other machines attached and the cords are not long enough...).

I have been in a episode of CreaTieV on SBS6 tv and a lot of people respond to that on email and during the KreaDoe. Great to hear that people liked me on tv (but were they objective ???) and even some girls saw that I lost weight :-). Eleven kilo's are gone, another 4 to 5 to go...
It's fun to go shopping at see that I lost two sizes ........ !

I want to pick up HSMS again and I have to be very creative for the workshops I give at Hobby van Eijk in Vianen. So I leave you with:

Take Care!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wauw 11 kilo al! meid we herkennen elkaar straks niet meer hahaha ik ben er nu 13 kwijt :) maar moet er nog aardig wat meer af, maar ik ga ervoor hoor. hoop dat je je vandaag wat beter voelt! tot gauw!

corinnexxx

Birgit said...

hehe, dat werd tijd :) Hoop dat je je weer wat beter voelt! en 11 kilo! Super!