Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Call me crazy ...... but I did it !

Last night I went to bed at 12 ... layed there turning and turning...

Finally I went down and layed myself on the couch acompanied by our little fellow. I felt so sorry for him to be all by himself in his first night in our house... He was so happy to see me and crowled all up in my neck and fell asleep and so did I !


At 3:30 I woke up, put him in his limegreen catbed and went upstairs to have a good sleep hahaha!


This morning he was sooooooooo playful, tried to eat: the newspaper, enveloppes that the postman brought, my fingers (!!!) but this was all nothing compared to the catfood I gave him a little later!


He usses him catlitter to play in and you can imagine how the wooden floor looks like ...... When I get the broom to clean it all, he chases the broom.... hahahaha. I am sooooooo happy that I am wearing the grin on my face again, which I thought had passed away...



Leave you with these pics:





Isn't he ADORABLE ????
















.......and so handsome!






Take care y'all !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hij is inderdaad een schatje. Jullie hebben fantastisch werk geleverd met deze geboorte. Succes met de opvoeding.

MMFE