Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My hands are sore ...

Since 2 weeks I have terrible sore hands, was not capable of typing so that's why I didn't post! Thru bloodtests we know it's NOT reuma and (as you will understand) that's a relieve!!! What the soreness causes nowbody knows ... it's only guessing till I have an appointment with the neurologist (May). In the mean time I am trying to give my hands some rest ...

Luckely I have my camera which is a lightweight (!!!) and the weather is so beautifull in this time of year. I do a lot of practicing for my photocourse which I am enjoying more every day!

This week we had to choose a picture out of a magazine or paper. I saw this one in Zoom.nl and it intrigated me. I took the challenge of remaking it. I had to do it with a blanc skin man, I didn't have a black beauty for hands.....
DH is taking place as a model...He was soooo sweet to let me get him in the right position, tossing and turning his head, hands and fingers, giving directions to turn his eyes (No, not your head!!! haha).

I am pleased by the result and wondering what my teacher will say tomorrow..... What do you think?

Well, I am off to give my hand some rest (typing is not a good excercise).

Take care!

4 comments:

anita said...

oh bonnette...so pleased for you it is not athritus in your hands!!! have they considered it might by RSI?
photos look fabulous btw :)
anita
x

D@nielle said...

oh sweetie so sorry to hear you're in pain. Hope they figure out what it is but so happy it's not what you thought ! What a great husband to play along, you did a fab job you're teacher will be proud !

Birgit said...

Ohhh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your hands! I can understand that it worries you! Hope you find out soon what it is and that the doctors have aquick treatment for it! Take care!!

Brigitta said...

What a fantastic picture Bonnette!! Hope they figure out soon why you are in such pain and that they can do something about it!! Take care.
Oh and I read you had a great time with Anita. Sorry we couldn't meet up at Birgit's, maybe some other time ;-)