Thursday, April 10, 2008

It was a great day!

Yesterday my FIL celebrated his 80st birthday. Not that he likes birthday's, he really enjoyed this one.
Happy 80st Pa !
My SIL and I 'managed' the catering during the day and we laughed a lot. Ofcourse there were only 'older' people but it was nice to meet aunts and uncles that we didn't see for a while. In the evening all (grand)children and inlaws came and that was for the first time in 8 years ! So great to see my PIL's happy !!! We surprised FIL with a digital SLR Sony A350. He was stunned.......
He is a amature photographer for over 60 years now, always worked with a analoge SLR and made millions of beautiful pictures at the 'Hoge Veluwe' (which is his biggest hobby').
This morning I called him and he is already into the instructionbook ...... Way you GO Pa ! Have fun with the birds in the backyard this afternoon.......
At the Stamping Show in Zeist this weekend I bought a few Magnolia's ...... yum yum ! Coloring with my Karisma's is the only thing I do these days....... only coloring the images......I am going to make cards with them later and I will show asap!
Going to make outdoor pictures this afternoon with Femke because it is such nice weather today!
Talk soon again to y'all ........ in the mean time:
Take care!

1 comment:

anita said...

oh wow, 80 and reading up on DSLR!! way to go :)
anita
x