Friday, April 4, 2008

I have been told...

that I am a very BAD BLOGGER ... and that is SO TRUE. I am sorry for not keeping up my appearences :-). So for the tenth (or more) time I say I am sorry if you stopped by and didn't read any news about me.

I have been busy with preparing workshops and finding out there were not enough participants :-( It took my mojo away and I am still trying to find it....

I held myself busy with making cards the last week, nice 'working' with stamps of Magnolia and Hero Arts in combinations with Karisma colorpencils and 'doezelaars'. Wanna see some???

Here you go:



Today I found myself being sad... so I had a GOOD TALK to myself and started a layout about my dreams about our holiday to Toscane next month. Down that way I started feeling better and promissed myself to hold on to that feeling!!!
the picture has been taken by Matty Ringelberg.

Tomorrow is going to be a FUN day at Dolls and Decorations in Almere. The 'Dolls Good News Box' will be released and (ofcourse) Petra prepared free Make & Takes, so a lot of girls will be visiting and creating (and BUYING hihihi) all the yummy stuff she has in her beautiful store.
In the evening my dear friend Hannie will celebrate her birthday...so finally we have a change to catch up ....
Sunday morning I will be up EARLY ... to go to the Art Specially (stamping) event in Zeist ... lots of creativity will be there and I will have to hold on to my wallet (hihihi) wanting to buy all the gorgeous stamps I will see. In the afternoon Peggy will celebrate her birthday and we won't miss that PARTY!!!

I do want to finish with a positive note: I will be published (again) in June ...

Have a great weekend y'all and talk soon (don't promiss anything, but want to be a better blogger, can you help by placing a comment, please???)

Take care!!!

3 comments:

D@nielle said...

Great to see some news from you ! I know how depressing that can be when you've poured your heart into a workshop. Don't worry there are so many out there it's hard for people to choose I guess. I LOVE that photo of you, you look fab it really makes for a lovely lo. And the cards are cute, tfs ! Have fun tommorow !

anita said...

what cute cards!!! i hope you have a good weekend over at Dolls and you keep looking forward to that vacation...lucky girl!
anita
x

Natasja Vink said...

Nou het is je vergeven hoor, wat een leuke kaartje heb je gemaakt. zie je de 16e