Monday, April 21, 2008

Hooked on .... HAKEN (crochet)!

We had a great weekend with lots of sunshine. And ..... I am hooked!! Yeah right hooked...on 'haken' (crochet) flowers:





My dear friend Anita showed me how to crochet hearts last year and I started up crocheting flowers a few months ago, but I didn't think they were worth showing, but now everybody is making beautiful flowers ( Anita, Natasja, Monique, Norbiba, Petra). I looked on the internet to see if I could find some paterns and yes I did here.

It is so relaxing ... sitting in the sun in the backyard with my crochetwork. Guess were we are going in a couple of weeks:





Yezzzz ITALY!!!


I am off scrapping a photoswap and this afternoon you'll find me in the backyard, with my crochethook!!!

Have a great day and: TAKE CARE!

2 comments:

D@nielle said...

ze zijn leuk, absoluut de moeite waard om even te laten zien hoor ! Geniet lekker van het zonnetje en veel plezier in italie, wat heerlijk zeg !

Natasja Vink said...

Ook verslaafd, heb al mijn bloemen weggegeven en moet dus opnieuw een voorraadje maken, wanneer ga je naar Italie, veel plezier in iedergeval