Tuesday, February 20, 2007

weekend away ...

This weekend was a weekend for ME and my (girl)friends. My darling H leaves me the space to do my own thing during the weekend (as long as the goceries are done ;-) so of I went!!!

Spending the day at Anita's with (most of) the alliance girls on saturday:

was as wearing a nice, comfortable, old, wide, fluffy fleece sweater.
The idea was to surprise Anita at her home AND WE DID ! We all brought something to drink and eat : Florence's teriffic carrotcake (thanks to her DH Rutger), Jo-Anne's 'spakenburgse bollen', Danielle & Corinne's delicious sandwiches, Birgit's famous Malthezers and M&M's and my quich. We scrapped all day in Anita's studio, although I didn't bring any scrapsupplies (haha what was I thinking ...) thanks to Anita's 'warehouse of scrapping supplies' I could scrap to.

We had a great day full of talking and 'debating life' and most of all: together we created a smile on Anita's face again, which made me graceful.
I came home to my hubby who was waiting for me with a glass of portwine (yummie), I spend half an hour talking what a great day I had and fell asleep on the couch ... hahaha

The next morning there was a 'pamperingday for DT members' at Dolls & Decorations for which Petra invited me too. NO scrapping but mozaïc was the theme of the day.....
I bought this huch scale at the KreaDoe last year, that I haven't finished... so that became my project for the day:

Petra pampered us during the day with farmers appelcake and lots of other yummie (read: calories) stuff. Natasja made a smaller scale with beautiful blue's and green's, Monique made a pink with yellow butterfly and Petra had a huch scale as well, but she made it with all the pink's, blue's, green's that colors her life!



We had a great day with lots of hilarious talking and laughing. Thank you girls !

I was home in time to eat dinner with my (lonely) DH who said that he enjoyed being alone (???) doing his own thing but glad that I was home again and so was I...

Monday I had a creative day as I haven't had in months ... so girls who are going to attend the workshop at Hobby van Eijk , be aware: we are going to make beautiful pages !!!

Now I am going to see if my creative juices are still moving around and SCRAP ....


Take care!

3 comments:

corinne5 said...

I loved seeing you again Bonnette and boy did we surprise Anita huh!
Did you get my papers?

Corinnexxx

D@nielle said...

wow you had a busy weekend like me. It was great getting together again on saturday and thank you again for the lovely notebook !

Birgit said...

We had a great day saturday but it seems to me you had a great sunday too! Love that mosaïc you're making!