Friday, February 2, 2007

Mickey and me...

Oh, we had a great day today, walked a hundred miles (no feet left) and saw so many beautiful things. I met Dagobert Duck and he gave me money (or was I dreaming ???)


And I met Mickey.....
cute couple hè?




A want to tell you so much more but my eyes are calling it 'closing time' so I'll tell all about it when I am home.
Just an other day to go, pack our suitcases and saturdaymorning at 4:00 !!!! we'll be picked up to go to the airport. I guess this is going to be it whilest saying in LA.

Talk to y'all when I am home!

Take care!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh missed you!!! cant wait to hear all your stories and see all your goodies!..xxxxxx get back safe!

Anonymous said...

wow thats SO early leaving at 4.00 am for the airport!!
Well have a save trip back!

Hugs,
Natasja

Anonymous said...

Geniet nog even en kom gezond weer thuis. Groeten aan Petra.
Love H.

D@nielle said...

ok so I read everything and it sounds like you had a fab time. So wish I could go someday ! Hope to hear all about it soon ....

Anonymous said...

Geweldig moeten jullie het daar hebben, geniet er nog maar lekker van. liefs Henny