Monday, December 1, 2008

Mister is HAPPY and so are we!

Can YOU refuse this little face anything ?

We both are so happy with our litle 'guy', he shows his love to us every minute of the day...

He did NOT ruin anything ....yet .... keep fingers crossed :-)

He chases everything (his tail by choice)...






Do not leave a pencil waiting for the crosswordpuzzle on the newspaper .....

you will find it back under the couch ...







I am a little worried because he has a running eye, but that can be due to the shot he became at the vet's. So I am looking it closely for a couple of days.

Today I tried to make pics for our christmascards and it worked out very good (bless the one who developed cat treats !!!!!).

I am of to do some housework ... have to do it little by little because I have a very sore right shoulder. I fall down twice in the last 2 weeks (just being clumsy) and my weight was tooooo heavy for my shoulder muscles......

Have a great day and:
Take care!!!

No comments: