Friday, May 2, 2008

This company is great FUN !!!

I like to introduce you to our company (for a week) : Willis, is the dog of our friends Ries and Anita.

He is such a lovely dog, behaves very well, listens very good, is playfull, doesn't bark (!!!) and gives a lot of cuddles. Yesterday we took him to the forest and he played with every branch he could find....and there were many, I tell you. We walked for 2 hours and he was happy to go for an other 2 hours but.......we were excausted hahaha!
For me it is a good training for all the walking we are planning to do in Italy... The musclepain I have right now will not appear during my holiday (I hope).
With Willis around there is not many time left to scrap but when he is home again there will be a lot of pics waiting to be glued down...
It is such nice weather today overhere, so I am going into the sun to get a pre-tan :-)
Tomorrow I'll be teaching a workshop at Creatief met Foto's in Heesch and in the evening we expect family to join us celebrating our 29th anniversary!
Talk later and take care!

No comments: